We’ve discovered a great new product that can help small businesses better protect their employees with Group Income and Life Insurance in one cover.Traditionally the costs of group Life and Income in …
Most of us rely on our cars so heavily that being without them, even briefly, can be a major inconvenience.
Whether it’s the family car that you use to get the kids around, your weekend recreational motorbike or a truck you use to deliver goods, it’s important to know that you can always get back on the road quickly if an accident or theft should occur.
Do I need Motor Insurance?
If you have a car or other vehicle you should consider Motor Insurance. Accidents and the repairs that follow can be very expensive, even if you were not at fault. If you were at fault, you’ll be responsible for the other parties costs too.
What can Motor Insurance cover?
The cover provided by comprehensive Motor Insurance can vary, depending on the policy, but can cover:
- Replacement of a lost or stolen vehicle
- Cover to help pay for any damage you’ve caused to another person’s vehicle.
- Cover for the cost of a rental care if your car needs repairing or gets stolen.
- A replacement of the same make and model for new cars that are written off within three years.
- Legal liability cover.
- Re-keying or re-coding of vehicle keys that are stolen.
What isn’t covered?
There are exclusions and there is often also a deductible or excess and/or other limits on cover. We can make sure you are aware of all that apply to the cover you select so talk to us about your specific needs and concerns.
Other things to consider
Motor Insurance includes a range of covers to suit every driver and vehicle type and can generally be paid either annually or monthly.